Services and approach
At MPink Design, we believe that each project should be approached with new and innovative ideas. We focus on solutions that maximize the use of your space and combine these solutions with a critical attention to detail and materials. We recognize the importance of meeting our clients’ needs and provide services tailored to each project.
While other designers may only show you one or two choices, MPink will propose multiple solutions to your design problem. This detailed investigation makes sure that your new space responds to your unique living style and personal preferences. With MPink Design, you will not be shopping for a plan that has been recycled from someone else's project. We believe that your project is all about you, how you live and what style reflects your tastes and individuality.
Design Services Include:
• Home renovations and additions • Kitchen and bathroom design • Interior design and decorating • Custom furniture design • Space planning for home, office and retail • New custom residences • Residential and boutique commercial design
The best design solutions come from collaboration. By working closely together, both in our office and with our clients, we are able to create spaces that are more interesting and more efficient.
MPINK DESIGN CAN HELP YOU TURN YOUR VISION INTO A REALITY OR CREATE ONE YOU NEVER THOUGHT WAS POSSIBLE.
Whether you're ready to dive in or just take some small steps, contact us via email or phone to set up an appointment to discuss your project. For most projects, the first meeting will provide us with a general idea of your scope and budget for construction. The more information you can provide, the better. We will then:
- Write a Design Proposal listing a detailed description of our services.
- Photo document, measure and draw scaled plans of your existing space.
- Provide you with basic concept plans showing the proposed options for your project.
- Develop your plans until the drawings are ready to be priced out with a General Contractor.
- Help you select a Contractor that will be a good fit for you.
- Assist in bid review and negotiation, contract review and acquiring a Permit if one is needed for your project.
- During Construction, MPink Design will visit your project and coordinate with the General Contractor until the project is completed. This approach will give you additional eyes and ears on site, provide you with professional recommendations based on years of experience, and keep your best interests represented.